Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Delicious Peaches to Share


These peaches were too pretty to eat without painting them first. After a long hiatus I returned to my studio today to paint. I had a wonderful time there visiting with artist friends who share studio space in our old mill building. Belonging to a community of artists is vital to me and many other artists, as well. The support, encouragement and critical feedback from other artists sustains my passion for painting. We share ideas and resources, inspirations and experiences, personal lives and triumphs. Sometimes, we provide "talk therapy" and "art therapy" for each other. Other times, we share vegetables from our gardens! Today I shared these peaches with Sandy for lunch.



Click Here to Bid: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270611092977

No comments: